What would you do if?

I'll ask a question like 'What would you do if it was the last day of your life?' Then you should answer and then below ask your question that includes 'What would you do if?' and so on.. 

Okay, I'll start.. 
What would you do if it was the last day of your life?

I would make pet adoptions free for a month so all pets would have homes, and I would also get rid of the hate in my country. Not sure how, but I would try.

What would you do if you had the option to go to school for free until your desired degree was finished, or use that money to travel?

I'd go to school and get the degree. Travelling would be nice for short term enjoyment but a degree will most likely land you a job, giving you enough money both for living and for travelling.

What would you do if you thought you were alone on Earth but found a radio station that was trying to contact survivors?

• 1 year later...

I would lock myself up with my movies and books until the internet came back up again.

"What would you do if you could bring just one minecraft thing into real life? Which one would you bring, and why? It can be from both vanilla and modded. (The mod can only be from a modpack craftersland has.) (e.g. ftb infinity evolved, stoneblock 2)"