--Zeref's Festival of Blood--

rurede94

Hello everyone!

You may know me as Zeref, XANA, or just that [explicit] that goes around collecting people's power armor for fun. I've noticed that PvP on the Tekkit server has generally declined since I started playing three years ago, and I want to change that. So I'm hosting a Hunger Games style tournament, which I call the Festival of Blood. Within this tournament you are placed in a sealed environment amongst the other competitors and must fight a battle royale. The Arena is filled with loot, mobs, and other obstacles that the competitors must overcome. 

The Rules are simple:

1. No Breaking Ingame Rules while participating in the Arena.

2. If you leave the arena, you are disqualified.

3. You will bring nothing into the arena.

4. You have one life. If you die, you're out.

5. May the strongest and smartest survive.

Note: Diplomacy is not only LEGAL but is encouraged as it increases your chances of survivability.

Note: Rules are subject to change at any time.

You're probably thinking, "Now hold on there Zeref, whats in it for me"?

The rewards for this battle are as follows:

First place: Receive personal training in the Dark Arts of PvP from myself and an opportunity to base with me if you so choose.

Second place: Your choice of: A stack of blocks of enderium, $10000 in-game currency, or A stack of blocks of Fluxed Electrum and stack of blocks of Diamond.

Third place: Your choice of one of the two leftover rewards from second place.

Fourth place: The remaining reward after third and fourth place take their picks.

In addition to these rewards: 1st-4th place will also receive personal protection. I will not hunt you for as long as I play Tekkit.

5th-8th place receive their choice of a stack of ingots of any kind of their choosing.

The competition will be held Saturday, August 18th, at 20:00 UTC (+0). If you need help determining what time this is in your timezone please use http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

Please Register Here, last minute registrations could be accepted at my convenience. 

Your Ingame Name: 

Your clan tag(if applicable):

Have you read the rules as they have been presented to you?:
If so, what is rule number one?:

List of Competitors:

AsHy11

Zylond
SugariestBaton

I've provided a picture of the outside of the arena. To see what's inside you'll have to join in the festivities. 
d59138e5dc.jpg

Your Ingame Name: AsHy11

Your clan tag(if applicable): DIG

Have you read the rules as they have been presented to you?: Yes
If so, what is rule number one?: 1. No Breaking Ingame Rules while participating in the Arena.

Submitted at the request of the competitor.

Your Ingame Name: zylond

Your clan tag(if applicable): momo

Have you read the rules as they have been presented to you?: Yes
If so, what is rule number one?: 1. No Breaking Ingame Rules while participating in the Arena.

Submitted at the request of the competitor

• 3 months later...

Archived