SF3 Buy More Claim

Towilloughby

So This could be a good Idea and i know a few people ingame would already want to buy this, So buy more claim size for SF3 beacuse the max is 160x160 But builders who like building want more space for their island and would pay to do it, I dont know if it is difficult but its worth looking to see if it can be set up. 

Thanks for reading 

This idea would be great as it will add value to in-game money. Hopefully it is possible to do something like this in SF3 as every island has the exact same amount of blocks from their center block (one under the tree once created).

I think players just wanna get to like the max to 200X200, It is 160x160 now and its about 350blocks between bases from what i have worked out.

Maybe you can sell like 10X on the SF3 buycraft page, Or maybe sell it for ingame cash to give it some more Value 

Archived