[DW 1.12] banned item suggestions

jkl882

Could the quantum quarry please be banned? it causes huge amounts of lag on a already laggy server. The resources which players can obtain from the quarry can be sourced from other techniques which do however take a tiny bit longer time to do so. If you ask any player who has been playing the server for any amount of time they will tell you that they think that banning this is a good move and one which should be done to try and reduce the massive amounts of lag.  

On 8/18/2018 at 10:18 PM, Yusixs said:

QQ doesn't cause much lag unless the wiring is inefficient from what I've noticed, what setup are you using?

sorry for the late reply. I'm not using one. The reason we think it causes lag is as it has to keep open a dimension which at least loads 256 chunks which causes a small bit of lag to the server. I know that the server will lag a bit due to it being modded but we should all try and to reduce it much as possible with the least impact as possible. This is why i proposed this suggestion to get rid of a laggy item which wont cause much of an impact if disabled. 

Archived