Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

[Refund Request] Old_DragonSlayer

Old_Dragonslayer

Your Name: Old_DragonSlayer
Item Name + Amount: Unknown amounts of Iron, tin, copper, silver, electrum, ect(amounts vary but about 3-4 legendary chest amounts of each) along with 4 radiant machine frame I bought from the market and some diamonds (roughly about half a stack)
Coordinates: Unknown, all lost in strongbox
Description of Issue: I'm fairly new to both modded and to the server and I decided to donate cause of extra money and such, well anyway with the legendary keys given I got 2 radiant strongboxs which I used one (The one everything disappeared from) to store all the ores given (mainly tin, iron, copper, silver, ect. Along with like 4 radiant machine frames I bought off the market (I need these to continue my buildings) and about I want to say 32 diamonds I bought with money I got from donating. Think there was some greatwood as well, I'm honestly not too sure (Probably should've screenshotted the inventory, but too late is too late). Believe thats about all it had anyway, was told by the people from the server to ask for a refund on here (for the items lost) so here I am. 

Thanks for giving this a look and helping if possible.

(Also sorry didnt see the template at first, fixed now)

Hi there
For your refund:
1) I can't find radiant machine frames. SInce you call the strongbox radient too i figure you meant resonant?     v
2) I placed the diamonds near your resonant strongboxes and the machine frames (right click to pick up).     v
3) For the metals, do you remember which sets you got and how many times you got them? If you don't and prefer a key refund instead we can do that too.     x

4 hours ago, llaya [LayaElisabeth] said:

Hi there
For your refund:
1) I can't find radiant machine frames. SInce you call the strongbox radient too i figure you meant resonant?     v
2) I placed the diamonds near your resonant strongboxes and the machine frames (right click to pick up).     v
3) For the metals, do you remember which sets you got and how many times you got them? If you don't and prefer a key refund instead we can do that too.     x

I bought the $10 donation (mainly for the fly command) and the key bundle donation. I honestly have no idea how many times I rolled eached, sorry, the key refund would be fine I dont really mind either way. Only thing I know for a fact is I used a lot of the steel, other than that I didnt really touch the other ore as I was building a giant tower. And ya I meant resonant, sorry, and tyvm for replying.

Archived