[unban request] Always_Ein

Always_Ein

[1] In-Game Username:

Always_Ein
[2] Details of Situation:

I shot a player nicknamed Victorous with a bow in his own claim which IDA recorded and then sent said video to EPICfighters for further inspection.

[3] Ban Category:

Rule 2 Duping/Exploting 3rd offense

[4] Ban Duration:

12 days 21 hours 43 minutes 53 seconds remaining (as of posting this.)

[5] Staff Member:

EPICfighters(to my knowledge)

[6] ScreenShots:

(Can’t send them from my phone due to image being to much storage but I can send on discord)

[7] Your Reason:

After the incessant the next day me and Vic made up and even allied our clans as I help him quite a bit, so I was wondering if someone may ask him if he wishes to keep the ban on me or not (which is up alto staff to decide to ask or not)

After some serious pondering, and asking Victorious, I have decided to leave the ban until Monday. I have decided to do the early unban because the "victim" wants the unban since they have made up. However, it was still a bug exploit. Please note that even though the unban will be done early your next offense will be the 4th offense which is a 28 day ban.

If I am the one to do the next Rule 2 ban (if there is one) I will not grant an early unban.

Archived