Can't get achievement for lich killing

Eanvohn1

Hello. I have killed three liches in the past few hours and acquired 2 scepters of twilight and a scepter of life draining. Two of these liches were killed with a shuriken, one with a rapier, and yet I somehow haven't gotten the achievement needed to move on to the next twilight forest boss, which I believe to be a Minotaur or giant mooshroom. Am I supposed to use a vanilla sword to deal the killing blow against a lich in order to get the achievement?

Thank you,

Evan Johns

2018-09-09_03.51.59.png

2018-09-09_03.59.34.png

Yes. I walked into a swamp with black dots in the air (probably bugs) and got increasing hunger (up to level three) as I stayed in there. I also went into a dark forest biome and got blindness until I left (I did not go too deep into the biome, and I was on the leafy treetops to avoid getting lost). However, I have not walked into a snow forest yet, because I have not found one. I don't think those things would happen if I had the lich-killing achievement, unless I'm wrong?

Killing the lich and getting the achievemtnshould indeed unlock the swamp and dark forest.
From the twilight forest pedia:
image.thumb.png.4d3f848b2e00f95b41ed9bf88a01d6e5.png

If you want i can see if i can see if the advancement can be granted manually (tomorrow). Otherwise bruny will have to step in.
Do you have a screenshot of your current Twilight Forest achievement pagein the meantime?

• 2 months later...

Archived