Really you banned me ???

Jet_Mapex2

Yo, little kid.
You're just digging your grave deeper and deeper.

When the whole deal was exposed you should have just stayed quiet, apologized and requested a lighter punishment.

By tactlessly posting these staged posts you further prove your connection with the impersonating account by the close time stamps and baseless flaming.

The staff already contacted me and they have undeniable proof that you're the owner of both accounts.

At this point you should just man up and accept your punishment like a grown up.

F.Y.I - Impersonation is a crime punishable by fines and jail time. I could sue you at this point.

Staff - close the topic please ❤️

It surprises me sometimes how oblivious people are. You are aware what an ”IP” is right? And both accounts uses your IP. That means that no one else in the entire world could be using that fake Danielkinz account. No, you cannot fake an IP.

Don’t feed me another lie, you got busted, it’s that simple.

As daniel and Yusixs said, had you been apologetic that would’ve been a much better approach than lying about it, creating fake screenshots and doing a horrible job at it.

Don’t dig yourself deeper.

You’re welcome back to the server in ~3 days. Unban request denied.

T/C

• Henk locked this topic

Archived