In-Game Nickname :

-EsposaDeSofia

-1_fuego

-cholo777

-Submissicn

-xRectr

Nickname of the one you are complaining about :

-eder0312

Description of the situation : Members of the red team repeatedly committed spawn kill, thus breaking one of the rules of the server :u.

Screenshots/Video Proof (Required) : only some screenshots are good, but I think you can appreciate the names of the players or at least their skin.

https://imgur.com/a/WP56PjM

Players that can confirm your situation (If applicable) :

-ImSaDneSSx

First thing, "In-Game Nickname" - YOUR NAME 

"Nickname of the one you are complaining about" - The name of the ABUSER

Second thing, I've said many times and not only me, when you're going to report for spawnkill, hacks and every other kind of MOVEMENTS abuses, you guys better record a video instead of making screenshots... because they are going around too many times and it can't be considered as a spawnkill exactly, especially since they don't have enchanted armors.

3. Take at least one picture with a date! This way we won't do a punishment twice.

And last what I have to say... Why do you guys always make forum topics about such things when there obviously has been a staff member on, being a witness of the event... Instead of doing that, just report to the staff in-game.

I still will leave this open for more opinions if someone decides to add something more or different than me.

Most of the time we do not take video because we do not have a very good PC, and when recording and having the game open causes

The date is in the lower right corner

Take into account that in the game there was a greater number of members of the red team besides that in the map where everything happened, in the center force potions are generated

-my English is bad, sorry and thanks

Screenshot proofs aren't the best option for spawn kill reports... You have reported cholo777 and there is only one ss of him aiming you. And I can't see their names xD just a couple (I am on the phone, might be that).

If there is staff in-game don't hesitate to contact them; you can also msg us via Discord. We can't suppose they all were spawn killing, so the best we can do is to keep an eye on them. 

Lastly, if your PC can't run any recording program/mod, you could use the mobile phone and upload the video to imgur from there xD I've received lots of reports like that ?

• ZengZ locked this topic

Archived