-(Answer in this line)-

[4] Ban Duration:

2 days

[5] Staff Member:

N/A

[6] ScreenShots:

-(Answer in this line)-

[7] Your Reason:

Did not know using the scyth was illegal or considered duping. I thought it was in the game for that specific reason. Was not told or did not see rule on duping with a scyth.

It's an unintended effect that leads that dupes, and is therefore in violation of our rules

Rule 2 covers duping, and it is what you were banned for. You yourself called it "duping", and not knowing our rules is not an excuse to breaking them

On 9/30/2018 at 12:02 AM, edwards7647 said:

Duping is just making more. I can dupe anything and no actually break rules.sieving for iron is duping. It's just obtaining more. That is the term I was using.

There is a difference between the game mechanics and bugs, sieving isnt duping because its intended to happen, using the scythe to get more seeds isnt intended though so its considered duping.

Archived