[Complaint] (EPICFighters)

Archmaestro

This topic is absurd. 

That you first believe that because the report was made from a retired staff that it had some sort of influence on us at all- that is not true at all. We look at all reports the same. Either if the case is crystal clear we apply the proper rules. As for this case, it's a rule 20 and required my involvement, and I agreed with the decision.

You might say otherwise, but your intentions with this wall was pretty clear, claiming it that close to spawn, that large of a claim, and also building a wall to prevent exploration. Not to mention the no-entry tag. Sure, we do have random teleport signs but a lot of the times people want to explore with the base location of spawn and see what's around, since that's a landmark they are familiar with. instead of going to a completely random location.

Your wall prevented that.

Not to mention your complaints about inactive players claiming a single chunk which blocks towns in a 4 chunk radius, by making this ridiculous size of a town you are directly making more chunks uninhabitable.

This is what you mention in your first post:

On 10/13/2018 at 11:52 PM, Archmaestro said:

I think it's also worth noting that EPICFighters has the power to lock this topic without allowing discussion into the matter, so it should be common sense that he and other staff not lock this until others (including regular players) have weighed in. It's also unknown how many inexperienced staff gave the same opinion just to have someone to agree with,

How many inexperienced staff gave their opinion? None. I did, and I'm not inexperienced :-)

And I think this topic has had plenty of discussion, as per your request.

Topic closed.

If you lost claim blocks due to a mistake and have not been given them back you can make a refund request. This also goes if you lost any important blocks, like machines.

Common sense

• Henk locked this topic

Archived