Quest Problems

RaivisM

There are some quests what are imposible do to server changes or small world or crafting recepies not working so i will list them and some ways to fix them

Quests #77; #78 and #101  need a hidden quest for them to be compeated that hidden quest is #296 Rolling Machine / Implosion Compressor that quest normaly should compeat when eather you compleat quest #158 or when you compleat queast #74 

i suggest you do command /bq_adim complete 296 (username) or you can edit the quest book itself and remove the need for that quest in those 3 quests

Spoiler
  • #101 Higher and higher
  • #78 Truly Wirless
  • #77 Phenomal Cosmic Power

Quest #46 is impossible cause need Item placeholder what you cant get but i guess you cant really fix it since even in signlepayer you cant do it 

but still you could fix it by just adding that placeholder in shop or edditing the quest book itself

Spoiler
  • #46 Cyber Storige

Quests #163; #164 and #165 are imposible cause recepies dosnt work and in singleplayer those recepies do work fixing space might fix those 3 quests but not sure

Spoiler
  • #164 Light as a Feather Made of Stone
  • #165 Altitude Adjustment
  • #163 Why Are You Upside Down, Soldier?

Quest #241 is imposible casue for some reason horse breeding dosnt work and Quest #230 need mushroom cow and i have traveld forever and havnt fount any in the entire server so i suggest just adding spawn eggs in server shop for rare animals like Mules, Mushrooms, Ocelots, Lamas, Polar Bears, Donkeys, Horses

Spoiler
  • #241 Mule
  • #230 Ophiocordycept Unilateralis

There are Bunch more quest what need accest to different worlds and those worlds are imposbbile to reach since space still isnt fixed

Hope you all can do something about those quests

• Founder

Hi, about #77; #78, #101 , doesn't #296 require all these quests 74 and 158 to be completed?

"questID:3": 296,
      "preRequisites:11": [
      ],

Also #77

"questID:3": 77,
      ],

"questID:3": 78,
      ],

"questID:3": 101,
      ],

I removed the placeholder from #46

For #163; #164 and #165 what recipes don't work?

Horse breeding does work, i just tested it, here is what you have to do:

Spoiler

Breeding[edit]

Feeding tamed horses golden apples or golden carrots will activate love mode.

The offspring will be more spindly than their adult versions and will grow progressively larger with time until they reach their full size. The offspring will not automatically belong to the player who owns its parents. Rather, it will be born as an untamed horse and will need to be tamed after it grows into an adult. The foal can be fed to make it mature faster.

Depending on the variations of the parent horses, the offspring can be one of several types.

• Horse: Breeding two horses produces a horse foal. Usually the new foal has the color of either of its parents. One out of nine times it will take on a random color (this color could still be the same as the parents', slightly reducing the probability of the new color being different). Markings work likewise.
  • Donkey: Breeding two donkeys creates a donkey foal. Since all donkeys have the same texture, the offspring will look exactly like its parents when it is fully grown.
  • Mules: Cannot be found in the wild, and cannot breed. Mules can only be spawned by breeding a horse with a donkey.
  • Zombie and skeletal horses: Cannot be bred or produced from breeding.

And I will add some spawn eggs to spawn shop.

20 hours ago, RaivisM said:

Quests #77; #78 and #101  need a hidden quest for them to be compeated that hidden quest is #296 Rolling Machine / Implosion Compressor that quest normaly should compeat when eather you compleat quest #158 or when you compleat queast #74 

i suggest you do command /bq_adim complete 296 (username) or you can edit the quest book itself and remove the need for that quest in those 3 quests

quest 296 is a dummy quest which is intended to act as an "or" gate, meaning that it should be automatically completed when either the Implosion compressor or the rolling machine are completed to then unlock the remaining quests.

Which is why it is hidden, as it's meant to be automatic, however the auto complete doesn't seem to work properly, so I added the quest to the first quest page in the bottom right so that you, or anybody else, could manually complete it if it meets the requirements I mentioned.

20 hours ago, RaivisM said:

Quest #46 is impossible cause need Item placeholder what you cant get but i guess you cant really fix it since even in signlepayer you cant do it 

but still you could fix it by just adding that placeholder in shop or edditing the quest book itself

Changed the "placeholder item" to a 16k drive, as I felt it was fitting.

21 hours ago, RaivisM said:

Quests #163; #164 and #165 are imposible cause recepies dosnt work and in singleplayer those recepies do work fixing space might fix those 3 quests but not sure

"fixed" this by adding three quest, for each item, that requires every crafting component and rewards the item. I don't know why these craftings don't work, but if you find other items from the same mod that don't work please let us know, cuz then there might be an issue with the crafting script. That is way more complex so I didn't want to dive into that unless we have to.

As Crafttweaker(what creates the custom recipes) is very broken. One space wrong, one line incorrect.. and all crafting recipes break on the server :P It's not fun.

These quests are meant to be repeatable, but as of this time they are not, BetterQuesting for some reason has issues with creating repeatable quests, but I've found a way around it in the past. I just need to sit down and figure it out again, but for now you can get 1 copy of every item.

And horses, well, bruny did test it so I'll ignore that one.

Thanks now all the Quests are fixed only ones left what arnt are the space ones where i need to visit different planets/worlds
 and also the 2 mob ones Quest #267 and #268 where i need to kill 50 withers or 50 dragons i suggest changing them to detection quest where you need to have like 50 nether stars or 50 dragon scales in your inventory for them to be compleated