[COMPLAINT] Always_Ein

Ramma

In-Game Nickname: Always_Ein

Time and date: 26th October 2018 Friday: 2:16am

Screenshots:

http://prntscr.com/l52bfh

http://prntscr.com/lcru99 | http://prntscr.com/lcruqh 

Description of what happened: 

I'd like to complain against Ein about the way he tries to go about enforcing the rules when he breaks them.

He's been warned about enforcing them by MeanManSlayer if i'm correct. Neither has he followed along with. And the way he talks about my clan Reich in his unban request, I feel insulted the way he disrespects us. He's also going on as if he's staff, which he is neither. As A fellow member of this server I know I cause upsets a lot in the chat, but I feel like Ein is a main instigator. 

I know I'm at fault here too, but I'd like this to all end. I want Ein to not enforce the rules as if he was staff and for us to ignore each other, and the whole complaint against his claim, I'm upset about how he was soo against the wall having a massive claim, yet his claim is bigger and is world edited.

I'd like it if staff could possibly look into this an resolve the constant conflict me and Ein has, it's getting out of hand and is starting to effect the server.

He also goes on as if my clan and me are the bad guys on the server(Which we're not) and tends to insult us.

http://prntscr.com/l52bfh

Ein has a tend for foul mouth and I think it should be brung to light of how he treats other people, he tries to hide this by being all Ein the helper, I'd like to say there can be a resolve here, I think this whole thing is becoming a bit petty.

He also tends to make snarky comments on me while he has me blocked, http://prntscr.com/lcru99 | http://prntscr.com/lcruqh 

Which I'd prefer would stop since he could insult me and I'd have no ways of defending myself. He's also trying to play the fool, by saying things like "Who am I arguing with"

When he knows he's referring to me. 

Either way, this petty arguments needs to stop for the server sake and the staff, hence why I've moved to Infinity Evolved server.

List of eyewitnesses: (They should also make a post below)

4 minutes ago, thejoikabolla said:

ive talked to Always_ein and he said he was going to remove them when he was unbanned from spawning giants in your claim so its no need to complaining.

This complaint isn't about Eins claims it's about the way he's acting as if he's innocent.

Well i dont think so from what ive heard he fells bad about what he has done he made everyone dissapointed i have proof of it and people ruined everything for him. i know exactly who and im not going to say it as it will start drama. and once again no need to complain about it as ein has gone through alot and is going to fix it.

1 minute ago, thejoikabolla said:

he made everyone dissapointed

This is a way of trying to deflect he fucked up.

2 minutes ago, thejoikabolla said:

is going to fix it.

He won't be able to fix it, only way he fixes this is if he stops going on like he's staff, and Enforcing the rules when we've all seen how he breaks them.

ive heard he fells bad about what he has done

He doesn't feel bad about what he's done, he's only saying this to make others think he's actually a nice guy.

And so he is maybe you and him are enemies but that doesnt mean everyone think he isnt a nice guy he is going to fix it from my perspective from what ive seen and heard. he has tryed many times but only to get it ruined by two people. and some clans. and the reason behind that is because they dont like him. and if you dont like him doesnt mean everyone doesnt.

Just now, thejoikabolla said:

he has tryed many times but only to get it ruined by two people

He's ruined it for himself, don't put the blame on others. It's a community server.

and some clans

Sound like Ein here, Name them shall we? Reich, SCorp AOD. ZERO

and the reason behind that is because they dont like him

Because he tries to enforce the rules and acts so babyish when he's caught out, He tried to be Zeref with the giants and got banned.

dont like him doesnt mean everyone doesnt.

You don't understand what's going on do you?

and 1 thing if you feel sad about the way ein talks to you about your clan.

Okay, listen. Ein smack talks Reich is because he dislikes the people in it, legit stop being so defensive over your clan leader and friend and bring some meaningful points or just stop replying, thanks?

and again you guys kill people with no reason basically skipping my point.

PvP server, already been told by staff about it.

i wonder how the whole (SERVER)

90% is TIK

scorp and AOD just to kill people and make a horrible experience for other players

Our main target is TIK

being a dick over it doesnt help

Calling us the "Dick" is this because your master/leader All mighty Ein told you to diss us?

Pathetic, please honestly stop replying, you're not providing any useful points here.

honestly I fell that the drama caused by both the Reich and tik if Ein stop trying to interfere whit us and be like I'm going to report us when we just trying to have fun or fucking whit some noobs yes we are dicks but it doesn't help when Ein tells ppl to stay away from us when most of the time we just want to have fun and be part of the server so it very annoying when Ein instigate honestly if he didn't piss  me and Leramma off then there would not be all this drama all the time and if win stop acting like he is a helper when he has been denied that and I have heard from some upper management types that he will never get a helper role on the server.

9 minutes ago, Ramma said:

Calling us the "Dick" is this because your master/leader All mighty Ein told you to diss us?

Pathetic, please honestly stop replying, you're not providing any useful points here.

there is no reason to call us dicks that is very rude and doesn't help the dialogue at all it just shows that you don't want to have a kind and polite conversation just because you disagree whit us

Archived