[COMPLAINT] Always_Ein

Ramma

4 minutes ago, thejoikabolla said:

name 1 other clan that kills people and camp outside their base to be annoying

Don't need to tell you another clan but I can tell you this

PvPing sure is annoying, but it's a part of the tekkit server. It's how it work.

11 minutes ago, thejoikabolla said:

well i wouldnt call it polite if he says that you guys arent the bad guys when you basically kill everyone with no good reason. everything the people want to do on the server is ruined. by you.  

how could that be even possible just because we kill some don't even mean rerun the server that doesn't make sense 

Everyone stop, let me get a few things straightened out: 1. I do not tell people I am friend with/clan what to say, they have their own free will to do as the please. 2. I do not pretend to be nice, I try to help as many people as I can, and I HATE people who kill starters, as you have stated. 3. Many of those screenshots were taken without context/were edited to a smaller image cutting what you say off, ie: he picture of me telling you to “get your head out of your ass.” And finally, I do not instigate, @zylond, as you have stated, you think killing noobs is fun and you like to do it frequently, but the second I tell you to stop, because you are acting like jerks to complete starters, I am considered instigating, is stupid, and you know it, but because you just want to keep having your way without others interfering in your “fun” you will keep trying to report me because I want you to stop.

Also I do tell you when you break the rules, yes, but I do not enforce them upon anyone. As I am not staff I cannot so that. And even if you say I will never get helper, I will continue to apply every time, even if I never get it, I help people, and I will continue to do that for as long as I can.

Archived