Quantum Quarry

ShinyPorygon

Quantum Quarry Ban  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should we ban the Quantum Quarry?

So before we move on I have included a poll. Should we ban the Quantum Quarry or not? We need to show we want it banned :P 

So the quantum quarry as you all know causes major issues and we all want it banned but trying to convince bruny has been a bit hard so let's get together as a community and get this done :P Now for those of you that have purchased the Quantum Quarry I have also devised a solution to replace the Quantum Quarry kit on the Store (If you don't know what I mean if you click on "Store" it will take you to the page where the kit is) Now talking to some of the players we have gotten together a replacement in which we would trade out your Quantum Quarry for. Now this would only apply to those who actually bought it from the store and we would most likely require proof of this. The replacement kit will follow 

• 1x Void Ore Miner Controller T2 
  • 4x Speed Modifier
  • 32x Structure Frame Tier 2
  • 16x Structure Panel
  • 3x Laser Core 
  • 1x Clear Laser Lens
  • 1x Crystal Laser lens

All of these are from the Environmental Tech mod

If you disagree with the kit above feel free to leave your own suggestion below. However also do note if this happened it would be up to Bruny in the end

2 minutes ago, BoboCZ said:

Tier 1(set) with lens is fair, tier 2 is way harder than quantum quarry.

its not about if its hard or not, its about how much ore it gens, feel free to go into SP and test it out, put a filter on the QQ and only get ores, and make a tier 1 Void miner, see which one wins, i think the tier 2 is fair.

• Founder

Sorry, I still don't want to ban it, if is it that laggy, at least when I did profiling when the server was laggy it was not, except for some isolated cases where it was in some setups, we have the source code available and we also did patches on it because the mining world was unloading and the quarry was not working, it's a sponge issue. So if it's that bad, we can tweak the code, no reason to ban it without fixing the issue.