Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

[Buycraft Issue] Steellz

steellz

In game name: steellz
Proof of Purchase:
Transaction ID 795094
Description of Issue: I bought the kit for Market Merchant, seen that it was bcasted in game and still cant post more than what my rank allows.

it shows i can only post a max of 9 items, 
Time/Date of Purchase (23/11/2018): 
Items/Rank Bought:

Market Merchant

Screenshots (Optional): http://prntscr.com/lm4jls
Any other important information:

Transaction ID 795094

Order ID :w169713228

Thanks for taking the time to look over this :D

~steellz

Hmm, please excuse this inconvenience - When we added UniversalMarket to our sponge servers we had one initial issue, that was that no matter the amount of max market listings we specified in the config the plugin itself would completely ignore it. 

Bruny spent a fair few hours making a patch to the plugin to make that work and for us to be able to specify a max amount of market listings. He was able to do so and that's why we have the limit on the default rank at all- Because looking at your permissions, the buycraft package and everything else, you should be able to have an "unlimited" amount of market listings now. This might require bruny to look thru the code again

image.png

Archived