Kicked from the server because of Illegal argument exception

NatureGecko

I went to the mining dimension and built a quarry there before the server is updated.  Everything was very normal. I came back to the server after the update , and began installing ME-system there. When I was storing the items from the quarry, I was kicked by the server , and was not be able to return again.

Ihoioy7.png

Hi NatureGecko,

You're not alone, we're all experiencing this issu, it appears to be quite widespread since the update. At this point it appears unknown as to what that entity actually is.

Hopefully Bruny can find a fix soon

Could you try to send me back to the spawn? My username is NatureGecko.

Last time it appeared similar issue and the best solution for now might be sending that player out of that chunk. So that player can be in the server once again, but they can't be there again untill that chunk is regenerated. ( I'm not sure if this is true, but last time this method worked very well. Also , I may have to do Item refund as well. )

Hi NatureGecko,

I don't have those permissions personally. 

We are still trying to find the cause of the issue (hopefully we'll know this soon and can fix it).

I'm sure one of the other staff would be happy to send you to spawn as a potential mitigation technique however I do not believe this will fix the issue as it occurs when nobody else is on and just standing in game (tested last night when only staff were on and it still happened despite us just standing in our bases).

If you have lost items please do lodge a refund or inventory rollback request so you can get your items back.

As in my previous post, please be patient with us, we are doing our best :D

Thank for the information. :D

Situation update -

I'm not sure if it get back to normal when the server restarted. I joined the server after that recent crash a day , and it appeared that I can enjoy the server and lost nothing. But after that , I got kicked again after standing in the same place for half an hour with the same reason.

@NatureGecko there is a problem with the bungee plugin, the reason is unknown, it's a random kick. Hope you're still having fun! We are hoping to get this fixed as soon as possible, so you and every other player get the best experience. 

If you're having any issues don't bother contacting me on the forums or in discord.

Discord: sagaman45#1349

I'll answer as soon as I can! ?

Archived