We need a change

epivman800

as we all know the server is dying,  and i feel we have to do something, 3 years ago i start playing on this server because i was bored and want it to play a tnt run, so i search for a good server of tnt run and i find this, i eventually moved to hippo plot survival and then pure survival, but now no body plays any more, and because people is leaving the server other people don't wanna play anymore so more and more people is  leaving the server, and my point is that we have to do something, my idea is....

We should innovate and do a change.

First we should do new mini games, like murder mystery or upgrate other mini games like skyward, tnt run, run from the beast, those aren't the best ones, (skywars) a lot of people play in there because they like pvp but our skywar is really boring, it looks really simple, my idea is to upgrated, make new maps, bigger maps, make a better spawner, and add better kids.

And we should also add kit pvp, kit pvp is a really good mini game where a lot of people play, that should be a really good mini game for make people stay in the server, because we need a motivation or a reason for why people should stay playing here, (because they like it, because they meet people and wanna be friends ith them, ect) we need to show the people that the server is a good server and they should stay there.

And why we don't add new commands like, /report (player name) reason or /admin help, the /report command will be a really good command that will help alot, because it can say to the admins hey look at this player he is hacking or hey look here he is spamming, it can make a better experience for the players knowing that they can report someone without going to the main forum and know that any admin online will help them with that person that have been report  as soon as they can, or the /admin help, it can be a really good command too because it will tell the admins that somebody in ect mini game is having a problem, and as soon as they can they will help them, this commands can make people more comfortable and secure, and also make a stronger relation ship with the server admins.

Talking about admins, we should add more admins, helpers, mods,gm, gm+, ect, to make sure that there will always be admins ready to help the players.

with all of this:

-variety of mini games

-all mini games good make

-helpful commands

-helpful admins

-friendly admins

- no anoying poeple or hackers 

who wouln't like to be in this server?

and yes that wouldn't be are perfect but it will help a lot if we try or best to make the server a better place.

Thank you for took the time for red this, and i wanna apologize if i spell something wrong because english isn't my primary lenguage and today i still learning.

https://imgur.com/a/VztkuM9

https://imgur.com/a/PWD2ACY

https://imgur.com/a/hnZQUwK