Unban th2468

th2468

Unban th2468 (explaination and information about the situasion)

[1] In-Game Username:

th2468 (premium+)
[2] Details of Situation:

Hi i was recently banned for the tekkit server by Deezegames, he says that i stole from a town wich i know nothing about and can not say i have done that.. i alsohe  have something against me for example he tells me that he could ban med like nothing if he wanted. We also got caught up in a discussion where he told me if we ever got in a fight he would kill me (talking about real life situations) i have to admit that we were in a hot discussion about real life incidenses such as stabbing. i told that i was once stabbed and my friend had stabbed someone once, yes i know it doesnt belong on the server but i got mad because he joked about that and i take it seriously because it has happend to me, ive talked to an admin about that situation som it should be fine. anways he always trying to get me banned for something wich he finally did wich is really upsetting and demotivating since i also support the work and upkeep of this server. so know im banned for 7 days from "stealing" from my FRIENDS town? i havent even stole something i use to bring my items to his terminal and make the terminal craft for me. how is that stealing when he even told me i could do that? im really upset and disappointed from the behavior of this staff member.

[3] Ban Category:

Rule 8. Griefing an protected town

[4] Ban Duration:

The ban duration is 7 days

[5] Staff Member:

@DezeGames was the staff member that banned me.

[6] ScreenShots:

2028287560_2018-12-2004_11_32-Start.thumb.png.c35e89cdb05b9c079abf796bd34ea952.png116035924_2018-12-2004_12_00-.thumb.png.e7341fae77c2dc17a8553340213e5274.png

[8] No Griefing Any Protected Territory:

• 1st offense = 7 days ban.
  • 2nd offense = 14 days ban.
  • 3rd offense = 28 days ban.
  • 4th offense = 60 days ban.

Includes everything that changes the environment of claimed land. Includes any block, item, action, liquid, that can bypass protection. Includes Griefing of own Town if other members did not agree and worked hard. Griefing spawn is a permanent ban.

[7] Your Reason:

Its really upsetting to just randomly get banned, i dont even know wich town i supposedly "stole" from. i didnt even get a warning or an investigation that reasearched the "accused" act i supposedly have done. i havent stolen anything from FRIENDED towns as i know. i dont see why i would do that when i have premium+ and the creative command (/gm 1) all of this really dont make any sense to me. As you see above i have listed the catogory of the rule i supposedly broke. i have no warnings or previous bans. the only thing i have done was using my friends terminal and my OWN minerals to craft hard to craft items since he's terminal can craft them automaticly becasue his terminal is an upgraded version that can craft things for you and its really hard to craft some items by hand, i also used his mystcraft world sometimes to get liquids for my reactors and to make tesseracts wich he doesnt mind me doing, i do this because if i use the liquids from creative i cant sell my items on the market.. or atleast a helper told me that so i belived him. in my Ban it says ive stolen from a friended town, i dont know what town he meant because he never asked me about it or mentioned it in the ban. i have fully read the rules and understand them. as i see using someones mystcraft world and terminal (wich my friend doesnt mind me doing) to craft an item for you is NOT griefing in any sorts of ways. atleast when i just my own Resources to craft the items. i really enjoy this server and has supported it alot it would, its really demotivating to get banned like this when you really enjoy a server.  hope to hear from you soon! -Torje (th2468)

Link to banned account: http://ns539541.ip-144-217-10.net/tekkitbans/index.php?action=viewplayer&player=th2468&server=0

Hello Mumrikk!
I want to try bring some clarity into what occured and which then led to this ban, to be more precise the three events that happened in a rapid succession.
The first event was you using my base and ME system while I was infact offline (probably asleep at the time). Something that I atleast I know I've told you, you could use while I was online and playing. I never stated that the base was of free use whenever there was a need of something in or from it. Hence your undertone in your post, that might not have been clear enough. Which, in this case, might also be part my fault for not stating that directly. But furthermore that is where rule 8 became a suspicion as I understood it.
The second event ,which occured shortly after the first one is me, coming back online from a day of studying off of the computer, to find a few of my items, as well as a autocrafting recipe, gone from my ME system. At that point of discovery two people were friended in my town, you (th2468) and Freecss. Despite asking you both while you we're online no conclusion could be made since both you, and Freecss said that u hadn't taken anything. As for me, I believed that, and I myself had no further suspicion to any of u two. But the observering player got more suspicious to see if these two events was connected.
And the third event was a giant evolved creeper boss being spawned in my base, which you said was a accident with lag, which I have also told staff that u said. Truth or not, that's really only you who can say.
Since these three events happened in a rapid succession in my base, and two off them was being observed, staff contacted me about it all. The information I gave staff is exactly the one I'v written hear. Explaining the situation and also stating that if these were any violations of server rules which leads to be punished, I was fully understanding with whatever the choice staff would make.
And from that point on staff came to conclusion with a decision.

//Max

Archived