[Unban] rom7ster

rom7ster

[1] In-Game Username:

rom7ster
[2] Details of Situation:

I say things in chat but joke, not real just trying get attention i sorry please. I know i spam and i that ban fair but staff ban me forever it was joke i sorry please reduce.

[3] Ban Category:

I dont no

[4] Ban Duration:

forever

[5] Staff Member:

Some GM name forget very sorry

[6] ScreenShots:

No have

[7] Your Reason:

I joking please Unban I say chat stuff that joke, I know I spam and take punish for that but please no perm ban other STuff Joke plz sorry plz no perm ban

If you really wanted to be unbanned you would've think how to behave better before doing such stupid things. Spamming the chat won't earn you unban, even though it was a "joke" as you're saying. Since it's a permanent ban, the only way to get unbanned after what you did, is to buy it

If you want to be silly and impersonate someone, then by all means. But also expect to be punished accordingly then.

And if you’re actually rom4ster, -which I highly doubt- then you know why your original accounts are banned and you also know that there’s nothing on this green earth that’s going to change that.

T/C

• Henk locked this topic

Archived