Unban itz_oreomc

itz_oreomc

[1] In-Game Username:

Itz_oreomc
[2] Details of Situation:

After i got unbanned, i was not on server in 2 day. I loged on yesterday and i have my quantum armor on me and a laser( We got once banned for that).  I contact manyouforget about a rollback. 

[3] Ban Category:

2nd offense, Exploiting armor

[4] Ban Duration:

7 day

[5] Staff Member:

OpPGold

[6] ScreenShots:

I loged on with armor on me, and laser.

https://imgur.com/a/vPw5h1j

[7] Your Reason:

???

@itz_oreomc first of all, Manyouforgot cleaned youre inventoryies and 2nd if you spawned with it(unlikely since you was cleaned) why didnt you tell us about the items, why did you use them, why didnt you delete them? Why didnt you tell @Manyouforgot about it when you contacted him about a town rollback?

And how do we know this picture isnt taken so you can get out of trouble by claiming you started with the items?

and as the rule says, exploiting bug, that includes using exploited items and are aware of it and i watched you guys yesterday you guys we’re fully aware of this.

and blaming my town for something you did is kinda stupid isnt it? We dont even have machines/resourses to make that armor and laser yet!

After we in the DW20 1.7 Staff have spoken abit and we came to a agreement to reduse the punishment to 1day and 20 hours because we dont have fully proof of you guys duplicating and hopefully you can live with this, the rest of the punishment is because you used exploited items and didnt inform staff about it after you got unbanned.

Hope your friend can apologize to me and my staff about he’s behavior on discord! 

T/C

Archived