permanent

[4] Ban Duration:

permanent

[5] Staff Member:

brunyman

[6] ScreenShots:

https://imgur.com/a/u2fLbFh

[7] Your Reason:

So what I think it happenned but I´m not completely sure is that I was using anothers person account that he shared with me to play but one day he also shared with another dude call ''byrad'' or something like that. We had to share the account and take turns to use it but one day he grief the spawn and then on discord wile he was doing that I told him that I wanted to play so he logged of and I got in but when I logged in I spawned somewhere else not in the spawn. So I didn't know what he had done.  I just played till I got bored so I logged off but the next day I try to log in  and I saw that I was ban then I try to log in with my own account and I was still ban. Thats how I realized that I got ip ban. I talked to my friends about it on discord and they told me averything, they told me how ''byrad'' was griefing the spawn killing people, he was causing a chaos, and  then when I closed minecraft the ip that apeared like the last person that used the account was mine. I asume that brunyman though that I griefed the spawn because the last person in that account was me, but the person that really griefed the spawn was another player that shared the account with me.

you can ask AngoPala & RigCrack

They told me everything about this situation.

AngoPala also told me that katherurik was griefing too but I can't tell.

https://imgur.com/a/RYsXABH

Thanks for considering my topic.

PSD: my english sucks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Henk locked this topic

Archived