Tekkit Server Problems Today

zaphod_965

Hi i'm a new guy these past few days. I think the problem to todays crashes is at my base. It crashed a few times shortly after I relogged and once i moved my player to spawn the server seems stable. The town is zapland. Feel free to regen the whole place if you need to. Not sure what the issue is but I was using an ender-thermic pump going to void pipes to replace water around my base with stone.

ok i think it's def at my base. i can hang around spawn over 30mins with no problems. i'm gonna stay off the server a few days until you admins figure it out. if you want to test just do /spawn zapland i'm sure the server will crash in a min or so. also the ender pump i mentioned i managed to break it so its no longer running so thats not the problem.

Ok I just logged back on and went back to my base thinking I wasnt the problem after all. 5 mins later there was a crash. Managed to log back on and quickly tp to spawn. I see missing chunks in the ocean near my base. Pretty sure there's a problem around my base too. I'll stay off until I hear back.

If your chunks were corrupt and caused the crash then you would have no chance to be able to teleport to spawn before the crash, seeing the ”missing chunks” in your ocean is a client sided rendering bug and has nothing to do with corruption :)

I think it’s fair to assume your base has nothing to do with this- Also because we don’t have any crash report from around this time, did you pay attention to the chat? Perhaps it was an ordinary restart. Nevertheless, you should safely be able to return to your base.

Archived