[Reintroduction] Zanda

Hello everyone!
My name is Zanda, I used to play on craftersland quite a few months ago.
Anyone who knew me would have known that I just up and left one day, because I've suddenly popped back up I wanted to type up a quick reintroduction,
And somewhat of an explanation of why I left.

This is mostly for those cool dudes who are still kicking, though I'm also always happy to meet new players!
But enough excuses lets get into the meat of the matter.

I left some 6 odd months ago,
This is mainly dew to being completely swamped with work.
Now as I've said in the past I work(ed) with computers, I was a senior tech, and project consultant for a decently major tech firm.
While it all sounds great writing it out now, I think it honestly drove me to a mental break down.

Just before I left, and the entire reason I had to cut down the amount of time I was playing on here, I was assigned to baby sit a new project.
All fine right? Ahhhh god kill me, I wish it was fine, at 17 I was assigned to look after a advertising venture my boss wanted to pursue.
And while not Doxxing my self, this venture required me to work with 18-23 year olds.
I was chill, and everything seemed fine for the first week then they started really acting, how you expect young adults to act.
Not something I was used to with this work environment, but I thought meh, I'll cope.

But the work just kept piling on, I was doing repair tech work, advertising work, project consulting, and on top of that I was given PEOPLE to manage.
I just couldn't cope, every day I could I was either working from 8am to 1am, or planning/researching.

In November of last year, I left my job.
But not before I completely snapped, so I brought a megaphone for the events we ran.
And me being a dumb saw some kids (13-17) playing with some rather expensive stuff they shouldn't really be touching.
So... you might have guessed it, I told them to "F*** off" and walked away.

Once I realized what I did, my entire being sank, I was so stressed I just broke for 5 minutes.
I said sorry to my boss, and he told me he had already said sorry to the kids but I still felt like a complete knob head.
So I left a few weeks later.

One month later, Mid December, I've basically gotten really depressed.
Then I woke up one day, the day after Christmas , And thought.
Thought about what I could do to stop living like this.

I took up running, I run at 3am (no people lol).
Everyday I can I do this, this was because most of my job was either in a car/plane/computer desk.
I was massively overweight, I hated it, so I changed it.

I'm now 128kgs (282lbs) down from 165kgs (364lbs), and I don't think I've ever felt happier.
And am currently working on options for a new job, something less stressful.

But until then I've a rather large chunk of free time, and I've hoped to return to minecraft!
Anyway, sorry about the wall of text.
And to finish off I hope to see some of you around here!

Link to correct template introduction(still mostly up to date):