[Inventory Rollback Request] Infernal

Infernal

Your Name:  Infernal
Coordinates:  1389 1012 80
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): March 19, 12:02 AM Central Time
Description of Issue: I was killed by  a nether fish. Now, nether fish only spawn when netherrack is broken. I do not have any auto-breaking machines in my base. I also don't have much netherrack at all. Infact to get to where I Was in my base, the hellfish would have to do feats which they are not capable of, not to mention that they can't spawn if I did not break any netherrack. Most likely, someone teleported them in my base. I know its possible, mystcraft + mob spawner and you are golden. If I ever find that person, I will fucking end their base. They will be sorry. If you guys can find that person, please drop the name my way :). So could I have my inventory back, it wasn't much but I want it back. Thanks 

550845527_ScreenShot2019-03-19at12_11_42AM.thumb.png.79094721258592ecf06c0c589416232f.png
Screenshots (Optional): 

Archived