[Rank Reactivation] [Command Request] DmdPlayz

xXDmdProYTXx

Hi everyone! After 6 months or so of not logging in to Craftersland (The non-modded vanilla server) I discovered that #1: The updates are amazing! #2: My Minecraft skin is gone (I don't know why; I logged in through the premium launcher and through the premium craftersland ip: play.craftersland.us #3: My Sponsor rank aswell as my special commands in Assassin's craft are gone.

______________________________________________                                      TL;DR

I'm requesting that I get my rank reactivated and given special commands:

Previous IGN: TheDiamondPro49 (The one shown in the proof of purchase)

Current IGN: DmdPlayz

Server: Vanilla (Non-modded)

Proof of Purchase: [Attached]

Commands requested: [FOR ASSASSIN'S CRAFT SERVER] /flyspeed and /walkspeed - I will not use any of these for malicious purposes, only to fly faster to parkours and dungeons, and walk faster to guide new players to parkours so they can start off good? 

PLEASE EMAIL ME OR MESSAGE ME THROUGH THE FORUMS IF YOU NEED MORE PROOF. THANK YOU!

20190414_145816.jpg

Archived