[Bug] Auto Brewing

MrBaoNgoc

I get error again when i go back to my island, that auto brewer still here!

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Hey, that tickles! Hehehe!

Time: 2019-04-17 09:29:23 ICT
Description: Ticking block entity

kotlin.KotlinNullPointerException
    at net.ndrei.teslacorelib.utils.FluidUtils.fillFluidFrom(FluidUtils.kt:60)
    at net.ndrei.teslacorelib.utils.FluidextensionsKt.fillFrom(fluidextensions.kt:16)
    at net.ndrei.teslacorelib.utils.FluidextensionsKt.fillFrom(fluidextensions.kt:22)
    at net.ndrei.teslacorelib.utils.FluidextensionsKt.processInputInventory(fluidextensions.kt:27)
    at net.ndrei.teslacorelib.tileentities.SidedTileEntity.processFluidItems(SidedTileEntity.kt:544)
    at net.ndrei.teslacorelib.tileentities.SidedTileEntity.processImmediateInventories(SidedTileEntity.kt:214)
    at net.ndrei.teslacorelib.tileentities.ElectricMachine.processImmediateInventories(ElectricMachine.kt:298)
    at net.ndrei.teslacorelib.tileentities.SidedTileEntity.update(SidedTileEntity.kt:992)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.redirect$tileEntityUpdate$zbb000(World.java:4131)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.updateEntities(World.java:1835)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.runTick(Minecraft.java:1847)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.runGameLoop(Minecraft.java:1098)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:3942)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

I'm currently not at home, so all I can do is try and remove it with a command from my phone.

SmartSelect_20190417-105749_ChatCraft.thumb.jpg.8295f8e4545b4029b8987b2ad07d082b.jpg

I can look into it further when I get home, I sent you to spawn so you can atleast join the server in the meantime.

I teleported to your base and crashed aswell, but the block reported in my crash log was ~5000 blocks away from the one mentioned in your log.

Your base should be fixed now. You should probably look for an alternative to that brewer to avoid this problem in the future.

Archived