[Bug Report] Mystic Crates / Command Block

AtomicGrog

Yesterday was a fun day :D

[Mystic Crate]

As part of my rank reward yesterday I received 2 Mystic keys. The first of which I won a creative sponge. However it didn't appear in my inventory.

Second key gave me 10 Legendary keys, one of which gave me another Mystic Key.. And the reward for that was another creative sponge which didn't appear either.

In both cases i had plenty of space in my inventory, I checked bauble slots etc, definitely no delivery.

Am not looking for replacement (else i'd have posted as a refund) just want to make staff aware of the problem. Could it be a restricted item?

[Command Block]

As part of a Leg reward yesterday I got one of the spinning 'roll the dice' outcomes, having activated it a command block was the rewards, suspect it was whipped away rapidly as it never appeared in inventory. Again for awareness.. pretty sure it's a nasty device in the wrong hands.

Cheers,

Atomic

1 hour ago, Exief said:

The issue with the mystic crates not giving the sponge has been fixed.

Which spinning roll the dice thing are you referring to?

Check the rewards for Legendary keys, theres a black spinning dice as one of the rewards. You get it in inventory and then right click it. Think it's called 'Dice of Fate'

Archived