Inventory Rollback Request Djenzen05

Tryneon

Your Name : Djenzen05

Coordinates:-377X -245Z -99999y

Time/Timezone/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine)Yesterday 14/05 around 19h45 CEST

Description of Issue: 

Yesterday I got killed by a hacker at the Spawn Hub. I just got insta-KO'd and and then ragequited Today my friend told me I could get my items back by posting here. I had a bunch of Ender IO materials on me and was about to craft a couple of stacks of energy/item conduits, but more importantly my tools and armor.

Inventory Rollback Request Djenzen05

My inventory hasn't been rolledback, i'm still missing all my stuff.

The nanosuit I had and my materials for Enderio, if I could get those back, those where the most important thing.

I already have new tools etc, just the cables or the mats for 3 stacks of Enhanced Energy Conduits and a couple of Itemconduits .

So ; Nanosuit helmet, nanosuit bodygaurd, nanostuit leggings, nanosuit boots, A lot of Redstone energy fluxducts, a lot of Conduit binder ,some Hardend Servo's and some Itemconduits.

Thanks alot and have a nice day.

Archived