Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Inventory Rollback Request nekoaei1234

Your Name: nekoaei1234
Coordinates: 4353, 98, 1792
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): guessing 4/11 or 4/19
Description of Issue: I had packed up my entire base and was holding it to rebuild my base. Logged in today and standing in spawn with nothing but 5 vote keys and 5 chance cubes.
Screenshots (Optional): 

I can't find a way to get exact info on when I was in game last, can only check my single player that I was playing till my friend got on to help. If there is a way for me to find out when I last had all my gear in my inventory please let me know. My cave is there but its empty except for torches.

I forgot to notate that I have 15 regular loot keys, 1 legendary loot key, and 13 diamonds from voting, rewards and chance cubes that I would like not to lose when you do my restore. Also a resonant reservoir. Would like those to stay, the dirt, saplings, and other stuff I acquired while waiting isn't important.

I forgot to notate that I have 15 regular loot keys, 1 legendary loot key, and 13 diamonds from voting, rewards and chance cubes that I would like not to lose when you do my restore. Also a resonant reservoir. Would like those to stay, the dirt, saplings, and other stuff I acquired while waiting isn't important.

I didn't put my items in the ender chest, the entire contents of my cave were in my inventory waiting for my friend to log on and help me redo my cave to look like his since mine is so boring. His computer crashed so he couldn't get on, he still has no computer but I logged on to check in with admin and I was standing at spawn with just 5 keys and 5 chance cubes. I put in the first note and went ahead and voted/did rewards/ played with the chance cubes. Those are the items I didn't want to lose when they do a restore. Since I didn't have an ender chest to link the one at spawn with, I didn't know where my stuff would go if I put it in the ender chest at spawn. My cave is still there just empty except for the stone stuff I made while goofing around waiting for help.

Not a typo. I popped on to let an admin know that CloserRas computer was still down and that's when I found myself at spawn with nothing. When I packed up and he hadn't been on in days I told a mod that I was going to be gone a while till Closer could get his computer back up and running. Guess it looks like I should have posted out here as well. I thought by telling someone it might be a while it wouldn't be a problem. Is it not going to be possible to restore because its been too long? So much work to be redone /sigh I had almost all the chickens to 10/10/10 at least 12 or more of each type. None of the cows at least. I had my tablet and had shoved everything in there that I could to make rebuilding easier. I have been playing on Craftersland but playing skyfactory 4 while waiting for him to get his computer fixed.

• Virtmo locked this topic

Archived