Hacker tp to my island without a tp request being sent to me and killed me!

nadjili

I was playing Sky Factory 3 on your server and it was going smoothly and my friend left the server to go to bed. Eventually, I am crafting some grout in my crafting table when a hacker teleports to me without teleport request nor ever being to my island before and kills me in 2 hits and leaves. His name is SnowShock35 and I am very nervous that this could happen to me again. I have a screenshot of him killing me as well but if you look in the server logs there is no record of me ever accepting a teleport request from him nor him ever sending me one. Below is the screenshot of him killing me.Zm9wse.png

Did you see the player ingame on the player list?

Unless the player returns again, as far as i can see it was a mob. There are player looking mobs spawned by one of the mods with their names and everything.

If the player does, however, visit the game again, contact me directly and he will be punished.

T/C

• Ramma locked this topic

Archived