Rollback Request nekoaei1234

In order for our and your convenience, please copy paste this template and fill in the information when making your rollback request topic.

For your topic name, use [Rollback Request]*YourName*

Your Name: nekoaei1234

Server Name: Stoneblock 2
Inventory Rollback or Claim Rollback: Claim Rollback and Inventory Rollback
Coordiantes:4352.091/100./1787.962
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): 8:15 CST 6/20/2019
Description of Issue: my alchemical bag, hammer and party pick disappeared from the shelf in my base.  Put them there so I wouldn't risk losing them while opening giant chance cubes. When I was done and went to get them back off the shelf they were just gone. Shelf had 3 open slots where they were. This way my items will be either on myself or in my cave.
Screenshots (Optional): 

I am sorry I thought I asked for a rollback of cave and myself at the same exact time frame, that way it would either be on me or on the shelf.  There was everything important in it including all my tinkers tools leveled from day one, my tablet, my time in a bottle with 140 hours in it, all my building supplies, My diamond hammer fully enchanted was the hammer that is missing that was on the shelf so please can you roll my character back at that same time as the cave rollback?

Archived