Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

[Unban] TheO0032

TheO0032

[1] In-Game Username:

TheO0032
[2] Details of Situation:

I have no idea why I'm banned. I never used a hacked client. I never duped. 

[3] Ban Category:

Duping/hacked client

[4] Ban Duration:

Until july 17th

[5] Staff Member:

<I don't know>

[6] ScreenShots:

I was offline when I was banned. 

[7] Your Reason:

Where's the proof that I was violating the rules?

Also, when did this happen? I've been offline since Sunday. Both Dragon_Fire_Lord and I believe we're innocent, and someone recently visited our base. He thinks that someone may have put them in our ender hopper. 

I found Dragon_Fire_Lord having a suspicious amount of Legendary keys, therefore i went forward with investigating his base. It turned out to be on your island where I found even more creative and duped items as seen in my screenshots above.

When I confronted Dragon_Fire_Lord about it he never mentioned anything about someone else, but tried to slip through by offering to delete those items.

Later on he implied he has only known you for less than 2 days and that all the stuff was there prior to his arrival.

As I found creative energy sources in both of your RS systems, doesn't look like it was an accidental ender hopper drop, and Dragon_Fire_Lord was well aware of having posession to those items which he didn't report to the staff members.

The ban will stay, as well as i have eradicated the island, which goes along the rules of duping (you may request a rollback and our manager will judge on it accordingly).              "A player's, who is caught duping, base must be regenerated."

If you could rollback my base 1 week and check, that would be great. 

Also, he's a liar, or you got a mixed message. We've known each other since June 29th. I have a few one-sided conversation logs (he used voice chat most of the time). He claims he was talking about someone else, and that he found the keys in the ME system. 

So, he's guilty of not reporting duped items to staff, and I'm guilty because it was on my island? If those are the standards for banning, I'm fine with that. If not, well, I'll pursue. 

The username of the guy was apparently something with dragon and kid in its name. 

What i got from your friend was that he indeed, only joined you 2 days ago, but that doesn't matter anymore.

Unfortunately, the rules are strict when it comes to duping. The keys were in your possession (as on your island), and therefore the ban was issued.

As it goes for the rollback, you'll need to make a separate topic under Technical support. I'm sure you know how it's done based on your long experience with craftersland.

The ban remains.

T/C

Archived