Refund Request MaverickGoth

MaverickGoth

In game name:

Proof of Purchase: Paypal Transaction ID's: 0Y170516TX364780L 9.99eur 2MM715788J850473U 4.99eur 5FC0418779753533K 4.99 eur  $124 + euro's since April 04, 2019

Description of Issue:  I purchased Sponsor+ and many other ingame service add-ons that because of your server lag add-on has made them useless! this images is 

suppose to be chunkloaders not Obsidian but they add-on keeps Griefing my base ME controller, Chunkloaders and other modules.  Therefore I'm not getting what

I paid for.

Date/Time of Purchase: Multiple dates all verifiable thru my paypal account starting April 04, 2019 with Sponsor+

Items/Rank Bought: Sponsor+, Claim allocations "multiple" and Chunkloader allocation increase "multiples"

Screenshots (Optional):2019_07_12_16_54_20_Minecraft_1.6.4.png

Any other important information:

Probably isn’t my place to say but on the donation shop there’s a large red disclaimer that says:

Disclaimer: By purchasing on our store, you understand that the purchases are final and not refundable and that you will not under any circumstance attempt to chargeback the payment. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not proceed further.

Purchases are non-refundable 

What I could do though is exchange what you had donated for for coupon codes, if you are unhappy with the specific package then that would give you the ability to switch it up to something that you might enjoy more. 

But you've already decided to go the fraud route and do a chargeback thru paypal, which always results in an automatic permban, so that would be pointless of me to offer

• Henk locked this topic

Archived