"Exploiting Bugs"

[4] Ban Duration:

2 days

[5] Staff Member:

eytixis

[6] ScreenShots:

https://gyazo.com/606c53474a20bed0bfe32284e8caf5e2

[7] Your Reason:

I never was abusing bugs and i was playing with my friends, my screen went black while building, then got banned. I really dunno why i got banned and really just wanna play with my friends on our island

• Manager

I saw an unreasonable amount of Golden Bag of Holdings in your inventory which 2 of them had their own names and the rest 'Golden Bag of Holding'.

unknown.png?width=1277&height=684

After that i noticed you having 2 staff of power exactly the same (with just some power differences, probably used one of them after the dupe)

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Last but not least, you said you were making generators.

In these screenshots you were duping these generators 5 by 5. You were clearly not crafting them considering you had no survivalist generators, no 8xsurvivalist generators, no transfer node (energy) and no transfer node (hyper energy) which are necessary to make them. Later you reached 25 generators, 30 generators, 35 generators, 40 generators and finally 45 generators before you got banned. Worth mentioning all of the generators had the same 3240582 / 6400000 rf stored in them, which is impossible right after crafting.

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Also, i have a video of you while you were attempting the bug (which is where i got the last 6 screenshots from) but i can't post it here cause it will be against rule 19, as we would be explaining the dupe bug you actually used