Add motes of omnium and maybe empowered void gears to a infinite source somewhere

9elephants

OK,first off this wouldnt be available to everyone, only people in the creative age(just me and nightmare rn, but karansen is getting pretty close). 

Motes of omnium and empowered void are confirmed by the developer of the pack to be fluid craftable in the next update of the pack and that them not being was just an oversight. The end game of this pack is ridiculously hard without fluid craftable omnium, and still quite difficult even with it. The end game of this pack is meant to take a couple weeks, so far we have already spent a couple weeks in endgame and managed to produce 8 infinity ingots. Out of around 300 needed. This is even with making full use of the creative tank, and it is becoming increasingly evident that the bottleneck is motes of omnium, which would not be a problem given fluid craftable motes.

What i am requesting is an ender chest with a diamond so not just anyone can acess it connected to a creativee vending upgraded mote of omnium drawer, you can limit throughput to match fluid solidifiers and draw power, its just that a lack of easy motes of omnium is making the endgame ridiculously hard

alternatively you could add a recipie for omnium nugget=omnium mote 

20 hours ago, Vampiremaster said:

That would be broken af. Just wait for the update :P

how would it be broken at all? i cant see any differences between that and it being fluid craftable other than throughput and power usage both of which arent problems at all

2 hours ago, 9elephants said:

how would it be broken at all? i cant see any differences between that and it being fluid craftable other than throughput and power usage both of which arent problems at all

How is it fair for them to give you free stuff from an ender chest? Or to allow people with a tiny bit of omnium craft it into nuggets and then into motes.

?

1 hour ago, Vampiremaster said:

How is it fair for them to give you free stuff from an ender chest? Or to allow people with a tiny bit of omnium craft it into nuggets and then into motes.

?

did you even read the post? also you get the nuggets from motes or fluid lmao
also how is them being fluid craftable different from a chest for it other than power use or rate of generation

• 2 weeks later...

Since 1 mote is equal to one nugget and one nugget is equal to 16mb of omnium I decided to add a quest where you can trade a bucket of omnium for 62 motes. It's not quite the rate of 16mb per mote, but considering you're using creative tanks I don't think that matters too much.

3NgXmLj.png

• sreny1 locked this topic

Archived