Scammed by Hampusgt

CainTheSexy

Hey all!

I've been playing on the Direwolf20 1.7.10 for a while now and its been a ton of fun. All the people are great and its been a nice community. 

Now to why I'm posting. Some guy Hampusgt got on the server today. A new name to me. He asked in the chat if anyone would drink a manna in a bottle for him and then sent me a tpa request. I accepted. Like I said everyone I've met on the server has been great. Well I drank it, it made me drop my inventory and he took everything... I hope this is considered scamming and that a moderator on the server will take the time to maybe give me my items back and possibly discipline this guy for harassing the community and stealing. If not and it was just my own stupid fault for trusting the community... well I get it. This just sucks. :(

-CainTheSexy

• 2 weeks later...

Archived