Admin Power Abuse

PdaMoneyDAWG

Yes. I got caught duping items. Yes I got banned for it. That's all fine. I broke a rule, I dealt with the consequence. What's not okay is when I get back on, getting harassed by admins on the server at the time, Kaszanka_1234 and GuyYouForgot, by keeping clearing our inventories from stuff we had just gotten, tping us away from a place we tried moving too to spawn, taking away all of our hunger, spawning a crap ton of zombies around us. Maybe consider getting staff that's either better trained or doesn't abuse power once something has already been done about an event that took place. We took our punishment, no need to keep punishing us for keeping trying to play on the server. Really not cool and getting really annoying. Staff is supposed to help, not abuse power and take advantage of it. I know for sure nothing is gonna be done about this whole ordeal because I'm some dumbass who duplicated items, and they're staff. But maybe consider what this "staff" does to everyone else? What they actually do in their free time. Grow up. Seriously. Also got called a retard by Kaszanka_1234. Very mature. :)

To my knowledge no staff spawned any zombies, from what I was aware your base did not properly regen correctly, as the usual protocol any base a duper is found in it's regen'd.

Kaszanka found your base didn't wipe correctly so we began to remove it, and you and your team began picking up all the items and taking them back to your "new" base. As this was happening. I personally tped you away when i regen'd a single chunk and you began to pick up those items as well.

And yes Kaszanka asked if you was retarded after presenting this same case to you, and you did not comprehend it.

T/C

Do not waste staff's time with petty nonsense.

P.S. (It's ManYouForgot)

Archived