[Inventory Rollback Request]_thenicofu_

thenicofu

Your Name: _thenicofu_
Coordinates: Deathpoint at X:253 Z:-612 in the end
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine) (day/month/year): a couple minutes before i got disconnected, about 1:15pm GMT +2 18/Aug/2019

Description of Issue: I did /spawn and went through the end portal but ended up in a dirtscreen and eventually timed out. When i joined the server again i was put in the end, almost 1000 blocks from the end spawn and i "fell out of the world".

Screenshots (Optional): fCg7Cq1.jpg

thank you very much.

the main things i wanted to get back were my enchanted armor/pickaxe.

i got most of my stuff back, but i guess the time was a bit off since none of it was enchanted.

(i was enchanting stuff, and went to the end to farm some levels, that’s when i got dc and lost my stuff)

Can you see when i typed /spawn in the server log? If so, please rollback my inv to the moment i entered /spawn if it’s not too big of a hassle.

If you can’t, just leave it as is, it's close enough.

I appreciate your help either way.?

yeah i get it, then this is as close as it gets.

All i really lost now is a stack of lapis, a stack of leather, like 3 stacks xp bottles and some diamonds.

If i don’t get those back it's not a big deal though.

Thank you all for your help.

Archived