[Cheating](cKasune)

Sbadaboom

In-Game Nickname: (One complaining about)

cKasune

Time and date:

15:00 GMT+2

Description of what happened: (In chronological order)

While looking around cKasune's base I found several creative quantum chests/tanks under his base, filled with rare materials. Said user then tried to bribe me with items.

Screenshots or Proof: (Use www.imgur.com)

https://imgur.com/a/bGVeKGa

Well. Maybe i need to explain the Situation now. Lol. I got a few of those Tanks from a Guy, they are not mine i am too dumb to cheat. Anyways. I didnt try to bribe ya mate you seemed interrested in them so i thought of giving you a few just out of kindness.

cKasune you know Rule 4? It states that u can't give away creative items to ppl outside of your town. IDK if Sbadaboom is part of your town but still don't give away creative items.

How did u even get that stuff since u just have Premium? 

• 1 month later...
On 8/24/2019 at 6:06 AM, Imperatus said:

cKasune you know Rule 4? It states that u can't give away creative items to ppl outside of your town. IDK if Sbadaboom is part of your town but still don't give away creative items.

How did u even get that stuff since u just have Premium? 

Hey Imperatus,

This had to be the same guy who was giving away stacks of creative items at spawn whom I reported to you. I forget his IGN now, but I surrendered stacks of items to you including quantum solars, complete gravisuit armor, etc... You mentioned something about some guy threatening to break the server's economy on Discord the day before it happened.

It was tempting to keep those items, but I'd just play creative if that's how easy I wanted to play the game. :)I guess some of us decided to keep those items. Lol.

Archived