[Town Rollback Request];[Inventory Rollback Request] Sventb

Sventb

Your Name: Sventb
Town Name: yikes
Coordinates: x:3567; z:.3920; y:64
Time/Timezone/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): 16:23:35  MESZ 19.08.2019 (Server Time)
Description of Issue: ____Sean___ trolled: Destroyed home and inv

I would appreciate, if the town could also get ane roleback. I think the inventory roleback is to ealry, maybe 16:24:45  MESZ 19.08.2019 should be a better time for inventory reset, cause my enchanted wyvern boots are missing. This time shoul be the last time my inv got changed, before it was cleared.

Thanks Sventb

Town/Inventory Rollback.

I believe this is the same rollback point i used the other day they are not exact points but rather 2 set times a day, if this did not resolve your issue we will need to do a refund request.
Please make a list below of the items your missing and any enchantments they may have had.

If its possible i would prefer the latest reroll point, when the me system was intact. After this i could make a refund request, with stuf who is still missing. You can also conact me on Discord, i am on the craftersland server. I hope this is not to much work. Thank you very much

Sventb

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately we do not have rollbacks anymore that go back that far.
I do have my local copy from that day would the point i used before (that i reverted) be of any use? (8-19-19)
If not then the only thing i can see we can do unfortunately is refund you the major things you had.

Archived