Inventory Rollback Request

CDPlayuur

Your Name: CDPlayuur

Coordinates: x=3114 z=-2137 y=124 (Overworld) 

Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine) (day/month/year): Aug. 23,2019. 3:19 (GMT+8?)

Description of Issue: First of all, i didnt lose an entire inventory, but i did lose my knapsack which had my resonant satchel and other things. So i was doing blood magic stuff and then my health was reduced to 1 heart, then i mistook my golden apple as as a blood orb. I died and came, died again then realized my knapsack was gone. It wasnt in my grave when it dropped. Ye

Screenshots (Optional): 

So i lost over 8 stacks of tainted goo, erosion shovel and super builder's wand(both made out of mobius ingots), manasteel shovel with silk touch, aaand the new bolt i made is gone from rollback. It was made out of thaumium bolt and constantan tip, 6 modifiers overall. 1 moss modifier and the rest quartz. I think thats all of it. Thank you. 

Archived