iventory lost

istoricu

thanks for help nice base all laggy all stuff creative mod that way server keep getting crash

i was working all day for some stuff and than  i lose on you r claim .

Becouse of u crafterland lost one player and ENJOY MY GRAVE

U ask nice for you r stuff and u get this ----->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Capture.JPG

Do not get mad at me, people tend to forget this is still a PVP server and you came inside my claim which is my base so you shouldn't act surprised though. The result would have been the same if I killed you myself.

Also, keep in mind bases that aren't loaded can't create lag and as I didn't play for two days I'm not responsible of any lag or crash issue.

Thanks for understanding.

18 hours ago, BloodSkals said:

Do not get mad at me, people tend to forget this is still a PVP server and you came inside my claim which is my base so you shouldn't act surprised though. The result would have been the same if I killed you myself.

Also, keep in mind bases that aren't loaded can't create lag and as I didn't play for two days I'm not responsible of any lag or crash issue.

Thanks for understanding.

You can disable entity dmg on your claim which means you can't get attacked. Also your turrets were placed with creative so it's not even fair play which might also fall under Rule 5.  And yes i know they were placed with creative cuz when I visited your place I even saw the creative energy supply.

3 hours ago, Imperatus said:

You can disable entity dmg on your claim which means you can't get attacked. Also your turrets were placed with creative so it's not even fair play which might also fall under Rule 5.  And yes i know they were placed with creative cuz when I visited your place I even saw the creative energy supply.

I can but I won't. Same for the turrets, I won't disable them. 

It's not fair play but not forbidden. Rule 5 is applying in case of Player VS Player and I was offline when it happened, also the turrets gives a WARNING that you enter a protected area and shouldn't go further.
Istoricu didn't take in account any of those warning as he died after passing the first turret and died from the second. You can verify that with the position of his grave and the turrets disposition.
He died on his own after going too far, he had the choice to leave but he didn't.

Did I say those turrets are legit ? No, so don't act as I deny it.

4 hours ago, istoricu said:

Don t get mad u are so unsane. People dont have turrent on the base u abuse creative stuff i hope one owner just check you r base how legit is.

I was ask u nice to get my stuff back this is all. But this is problem wen u donate on server.

I won't take time to argue about this, donators do not have any more rights than non-donators.