refund request mandiealleskan

ManDieAllesKan

Your Name: ManDieAllesKan
Item Name + Amount: Deep storage unit containing 70k netherrack, Deep storage unit containing 36k cobblestone, Deep storage unit containing 42k stone, Deep storage unit containing 4,5k gravel, one Diamond chest of which I don't remember the insides as well as an obsidian chest of which I don't remember the insides and two auto-enchanters.
Coordinates: My base is at about x: -124 y: 72 z: 4010
Description of Issue: All my deep storage units have either been griefed or mysteriously disappeared. There are holes in the walls they were placed in front of (you can see in the screenshots) which leads me to believe it was a griefer. All the blocks were placed inside my claim however they still disappeared.
Screenshots (Optional): in the attachments

storage unit stone.png

Deep storage units 1.png

obi chest 2.png

obsidian chest 1.png

21 minutes ago, ManDieAllesKan said:

Item Name + Amount: Deep storage unit containing 70k netherrack, Deep storage unit containing 36k cobblestone, Deep storage unit containing 42k stone, Deep storage unit containing 4,5k gravel, one Diamond chest of which I don't remember the insides as well as an obsidian chest of which I don't remember the insides and two auto-enchanters.

due to the large amount of items and the lack of knowledge of content of the chests, i would recommend making a rollback request rather than a refund request. It's simply too many items to refund...

Archived