[Refund Request] Connorith

Connorith

Your Name: Connorith
Item Name + ID + Amount: 1 Flux-Infused JetPlate (I'm not sure how to find the item ID)
Coordinates: 11000, 92, 6400
Description of Issue: At around 6:10 PM today, I went into the End in the spawn and it disconnected me from the server. When I got back in, the End Dragon had spawned and there was no ground. I ended up dying, and despite keep inventory being on I ended up losing all of my items on me. Most of them I could just transmute for the most part, so I wasn't too upset. That is, except for the Tier 5 Jetplate I had just spent the past couple of days grinding for. A couple of the other stuff I lost were specific with the enchantments, and I'm not too sure how to get the IDs and such for them, and I decided that this would be easier for everyone than doing a full inventory rollback. Weird glitch, hope you guys can help :)
Screenshots (Optional): N/A

Archived