Refined Storage Bug

Bitbeisser

Guten Tag

Ich habe so eben ein Fehler entdeckt beim Mod Refined Storage
Alle Links wie zb External Storage oder Exporter Links waren verschoben ist zwar Nervig aber geht noch.

Das schlimmste jedoch alle Meine Karten sind weg wie zb Patterns zum Craften und sogar meine Storage Disks!!

mfg Bitbeisser

Ps: entschuldigt mein schlechtes englisch (googel übersetzter original deutsch)

good day
I just discovered a bug with Mod Refined Storage
All links such as external storage or exporter links have been moved is annoying but still works.
The worst, however, all my maps are away how to the craft and even my storage disks !!

mfg bitbeisser
Ps: excuse my bad english (googel translated original german)

Refined storage bugging out and losing all your stuff is a well known issue. That behaviour is consistent across all of our servers that have it installed.
Because of that you should avoid using refined storage and instead set an AE2 system up.

To recover the items you lost you have two options:

1. If you know what items you lost you can request a refund. To do that, change the title of this topic to [Refund Request] Bitbeisser, then post a reply following the refund request template.

2. If you don't know what items you lost or if there are too many to put them on a list, you can request an island rollback. This generally takes longer than a refund request and will reset your island to the closest backup for the time you provide. Any changes made to the island since will be lost.
To create a rollback request, change the title of this topic to [Island Rollback Request] Bitbeisser, then post a reply following the island rollback request template.

Btw, I already moved your topic to the technical support section.

Guten Tag Gold Miner
Vielen dank für ihre Antwort

Das dieser BUG schon bekannt ist wusste ich nicht, als test habe ich bereits das AE2 System ausprobiert (falls da der selbe Fehler wäre)

Ich verzichte auf die Rückforderung meiner Items

1. Weil ich nicht mehr weiss was alles drin war

2. Weil als Neuling nur die Crafting Ressourcen teuer waren

Auf den Island rollback verzichte ich gerne auch da ich seither weiter gemacht habe und nun besser da stehe 

Vielen dank für ihre Zeit und ein/e wunder schöne/n Tag/Nacht

Hello gold miner

Thank you for your response

I did not know that this BUG is already known, as a test I have already tried the AE2 system (if there was the same error)

I waive the return of my items

1. Because I no longer know what was in it

2. Because as a newcomer only the crafting resources were expensive

I also like to do without the Iceland rollback because I have continued since then and am now better standing there

Thank you for your time and a wonderful day / night

Archived