Refund Request - Flamfrg

Flamfrg

For your topic name, use [Refund Request]*YourName*

Your Name:
 Flamfrg
Item Name + Amount: 3 Mystic Crate Keys, 10 Legendary Crate Keys, 34 Vote Crate Keys
Coordinates: 1076 201 1779
Description of Issue: I purchased the Mystic Crate Key Bundle and the Party Key Bundle and opened a majority of them, then left the rest in my chest. Then I proceeded to advance into the game I made my smeltery and apparently that deleted the keys and the items I got from the keys in my chest. However I still do have 3 of the items I got from the Mystic keys in my inventory so I didn't include the full 6 Mystic keys from the bundle. I already made a town rollback request, but after talking to Kaszanka_1234, he said it would be quicker to just make a refund request instead. 
Screenshots (Optional): I don't have screenshots, but I did purchase these keys on 1/28/20, hours before my items got deleted and before my town rollback request was posted. If my items are refunded, I don't need a rollback and vice versa. 

Archived