FTB Continuum Server time for WIPE? Vote Here!

brunyman

Continuum WIPE Pool  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Time for a WIPE on FTB Continuum Server?

• YES! New map seeds and a fresh start.
    • NO! Server is fine for now.
    • I don't care, just show me the results.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Founder

logo.png

The last server WIPE was on 2nd May 2019, about 9 months, time to see if a WIPE is needed, please vote and tell us what you think.

If we WIPE we will do a full server reset except for ranks, new map seeds will be generated and the old map will be available for download. There will be a fresh start for all, new map to explore and fresh resources and less lag.

You can check the server live maps here!

Modded Experts!

cont.craftersland.net

My friend and I just started playing on this server a week ago and we just built a big ass base foundation, if it's a matter of how used up the world is I would say it's still got plenty of loot for new players, considering I've found plenty of resources and I just started playing

I dont mind a reset  for it to fix some of the problems that the server is having,  but I also dont want a reset rite now    if there is a reset I wouldnt mind if the map was moved to a different location and also expand the borders if can   

We are going into our 10 month  now I beleave,   We are getting some new people in here finally  but there are alot of dead places the people are leaving,  some places over 150 days since people been on. 

I also notice some of the votes already that I see  I beleave some of the people are not even on the server at all dont no how that work out

I'll go ether way  if the server resets or not  but I trust the people for what they want I hope to make everyone happy

16 hours ago, Alabamity said:

My friend and I just started playing on this server a week ago and we just built a big ass base foundation, if it's a matter of how used up the world is I would say it's still got plenty of loot for new players, considering I've found plenty of resources and I just started playing

NPCs Towns are empty and at least every 16 chunks there is an abandoned player house...

Even though I am currently playing I do feel that a wipe might do some good... =/