Unban Han

Han 1st

[1] In-Game Username:

Han
[2] Details of Situation:

me and my friend got creative while voting i asked why i have creative , and no one answer and i got stuff i m playing from craftersland launcher,

from where do I know this, he could tell me not to use the creative as a bug, instead of teleporting to me and looking

isn t my fault so why i  got banned ?

[3] Ban Category:

Rule 1/2

[4] Ban Duration:

7d

[5] Staff Member:

GM idk his name

[6] ScreenShots:

-

[7] Your Reason:

Rule 1/2 1st offence ,

Lol dude i asked you why i got gamemode you tp to me and not answer what you expect u could say to stop or what to do, we don t used any cheat or smt like that, i don t need that stuff 

Is hard to comunicate ? You could talk to me and rollback our land 

Cause no one of us read rules as i said we only waNted to play cause we are old in this comunity and don t want to change it

• Manager

few people called out SSunde as a cheater, none of you even tried to deny it which is typical cheater behavior so i came to investigate
even if you didn't put yourself in gm1 you still knowingly abused it to spawn a heck ton of endgame stuff which is still exploiting

and finally

33 minutes ago, Han 1st said:

no one of us read rules

hahaha if you didn't read rules then we have nothing to talk about, i am closing this topic

-Accounts unbanned.

Town restored and all townmates inventories restored.
I apologize for the bans it should of been dealt with better, a simple intervention could of solved this and removal of the creative items. 
Feel free to play at anytime, but in the future next time when something seems too good like you randomly obtain creative it probably because of a exploit from another player and you should report it to staff and relog so you go back to survival. 

Archived