Buycraft issue- MsKaren

In game name: MsKaren
Proof of Purchase: none-LiggmaBlock
Description of Issue: My Rank still has not appeared after 2 hours

Time/Date of Purchase (day/month/year): 5pm central i believe 3/10/2020
Items/Rank Bought: DW Premium
Screenshots (Optional):
Any other important information: can get ahold of liggmablock for validation of purchase

I see two donations for MsKaren; one for DW VIP, one for DW Premium. Both were donated within 15 minutes of each other, looks like the Premium rank went through and was sent. She should have premium in game. The DW VIP donation is pending paypal review. Usually takes a few days and at most 7 days when this happens.

3 hours ago, Ness27 said:

I see two donations for MsKaren; one for DW VIP, one for DW Premium. Both were donated within 15 minutes of each other, looks like the Premium rank went through and was sent. She should have premium in game. The DW VIP donation is pending paypal review. Usually takes a few days and at most 7 days when this happens.

Yes I was charged for the premium, she doesn't have the rank or items in game for premium. The VIP was what I originally was getting, but it took a few days because of an Echeck. So I bought Premium instead and shown she donated in game, however she never received her items, rank or perms. I was the purchaser 

4 hours ago, Ness27 said:

In short, 

Bought Ms Karen VIP on DW 1.12

Didnt pay attention to the payment of PayPal, 

Said it would be an Echeck, and take a few days. 

Didn't want to wait a few days, so I bought her premium ontop of that with my card, 

Said she donated in game for her rank, 

And she never got her rank, perms or items for premium. 

Was the jist of it. 

Josh 

[3/10/20 6:10 PM] Server ran the command: /adjustbonusclaimblocks MsKaren 1792
[3/10/20 6:10 PM] Server ran the command: /crate key Vote 6 MsKaren
[3/10/20 6:10 PM] Server ran the command: /crate key Legendary 3 MsKaren
[3/10/20 6:10 PM] Server ran the command: /eco add MsKaren 4000
[3/10/20 6:10 PM] Server ran the command: /exp give MsKaren 40L
[3/10/20 6:10 PM] Server ran the command: /mail send MsKaren Thank you for your donation! You now have rank Premium
[3/10/20 6:10 PM] Server ran the command: /broadcast &4MsKaren &5Just donated for &5&lDW Premium
[3/10/20 6:10 PM] Server ran the command: /mail send MsKaren Warning! Do not fly in PvP read the /rules
[3/10/20 6:10 PM] Server ran the command: /mail send brunyman MsKaren donated 10 euro premium

After looking at the logs, it seems like the only command that wasn't sent was the LuckPerms command for the rank. I have resent the command so MsKaren should now have the premium rank.

• Ness27 locked this topic

Archived